Proponent for Hydrogen Refueling
There are some basic components for refueling stations but also many variations. Since there is a limited number of refueling stations in operation and/or design in the world, the designs have not been yet standardized. Because of these factors, HS helps clients address the following issues:
- Ensure Codes & Standards are being met with the proposed design.
- The production on-site or delivery of hydrogen, storage, and dispensing subsystems are harmonized when integrated.
- Interface with local permitting officials by building a strong case for the station design.
- Inspection of work prior to operation as a verification that all subsystems are properly installed and working as designed
- Safety training of operating and supervising personnel.
- Assisting with the preliminary work of gaining the public and political support through awareness discussions.